Green Flash Brewing Co. and Tom Ham’s Lighthouse have teamed up to provide a five-course, sit-down dinner featuring five of Green Flash’s unique brews paired with unique dishes prepared by Tom Ham’s head chef Lance Repp on Wednesday, March 26 at Tom Ham’s Lighthouse.
Enjoy 5 delicious courses dreamed up and inspired by each Green Flash brew, all served in an intimate private dining room. Hear from Green Flash’s master brewer as well as Chef Repp on what makes each beer special, and how the ingredients in the accompanying dish enhance the flavors.
Tickets for the Green Flash dinner at Tom Ham's are $75 per person, all inclusive. The event is limited to 48 guests. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling (619) 291-9110.
The menu for the Green Flash dinner includes:
- Green Flash Rayon Vert paired with house cured pepper salmon with roasted apple chutney and red hawk cheese on a crostini
- 30th Street Pale Ale served with herb crusted scallop and pine cone syrup
- Treasure Chest Brown Ale with Moroccan duck leg and date couscous
- Green Flash Imperial IPA with pan roasted branzino whole grain mustard crust andspring onion beurre blanc
- Ristretto Cosmic Black Lager with smoked tea crusted lamb duo and slow roasted root veg
- Candela Rye Barleywine served with Point Reyes blue cheese soufflé with roasted fig and caramel sauce