June 19, 2014
A long weekend of partying calls for one thing: detox. Starting this Sunday, Harrah's SoCal will be your hangover cure with the launch of Dive Detox. After a weekend spent raging at Neon Nights at Dive and Dive Day Club, Dive Detox brings poolside yoga, massage chairs and a detoxifying menu of antioxidant eats and green drinks to guests at Harrah's SoCal. The new initiative offers a much-needed reprieve from the loud beats and bright lights of the weekend. However, we all know the best way to beat a hangover is to join it; the Dive Detox menu also offers antioxidant cocktails, such as the DillTox and Garden Ginocide.
The recent $120 million expansion at Harrah’s Resort, formerly Harrah’s Rincon Casino & Resort, broke ground in October 2012 with the first phase unveiled in July 2013 – the Baja-inspired ‘ritas Cantina and Dive, a trifecta of pools complete with SoCal’s only swim-up bar and a 400-ft Lazy River. Dive is also home to the region’s popular Dive Day Club. The second phase of the renovation debuted in December 2013 with the opening of The Events Center, a 53,221 square foot state-of-the-art convention and entertainment venue. Harrah’s Resort also recently welcomed Starbucks and a wine and craft beer bar, Corked, which has a 15,260-square -foot patio for event pre-parties and live music.
Harrah's SoCal Dive Detox includes the following offerings:
- Two sessions of poolside yoga - 10am and 11am
- Chair massages from noon - 4pm
- Detox menu highlights:
- Detox Salad served with plantain chips, walnuts, fresh berries and cilantro dressing ($8)
- Acai Bowl served with fresh fruit and house made granola ($10)
- DillTox cocktail made with Herradura Silver Tequila, elderflower dill, soda water, lemon and cucumber ($10)
- Garden Ginocide cocktail made with Tanqueray Gin, canton ginger, jalapeño, tonic, lemon and cucumber ($10)