Celebrate 4 years of delicious beer at Mike Hess Brewing's 4 year anniversary party, taking over Grim Avenue in North Park on Saturday, July 19! Enjoy some of Hess Brewing's favorite local breweries and eateries, including special collaboration brews and casks, as well as live music, great folks and excellent vibes. SanDiegoVille is offering $10 savings on GA tickets, as well as raffling off 2 general admission passes to the festivities. Entering our contest is easy - input your email below to enter, and we'll contact the winner no later than July 16!
Mike Hess Brewing is pulling out all the stops to celebrate 4 years. The event will include 11 guest breweries, two live bands (The Routine & Sandollar) and great local food from Coin Op Game Room, Crazee Burger, O’Brien’s, Sicilian Pizza Thing, Carnitas' Snack Shack's Smoke House Kings, Slater's 50/50, Toronado, URBN Pizza, and Waypoint Public, all taking place on Grim Avenue between University and North Park Way.
The VIP session will include the following spiked versions of Hess Brewing's Grazias Vienna Cream Ale:
- AleSmith Brewing Company - Perle Hops
- Coronado Brewing Company - Alsace Hops
- Green Flash Brewing Co. - Honey & Toasted Oak
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company - Bird Rock Coffee Ethiopian Roast Beans
- Mission Brewery - Lemon & Orange Zest
- Monkey Paw Pub & Brewery - Apricot & Basil
- Mother Earth Brew Co. - Guam Boonie Peppers & Sorachi Ace Hops
- Brian Trout (QUAFF) - "Muchos Grazias" Mexican Coffee
- Rip Current Brewing - Orange Zest & Vanilla Bean
- Stone Brewing Co. - Cacao Nibs, Lactose Sugar, and Mint
- Hess Brewers - Rum & Oak
- Hess MM - "Holi Mole" Mole Ingredients
- Hess NP - "SanGrazias" Cherry & Lime