May 10, 2015The Hake Kitchen & Bar will host a five course dinner with Don Julio. Four of the five courses will be expertly paired with a signature dish from The Hake Kitchen & Bar and the fifth course with a special Don Julio dessert created by The Hake’s talented culinary team.
Take your Taco Tuesday up a notch with these menu highlights:
- A Sage Advice (Don Julio Blanco, Pineapple, Sage Syrup and Lime Juice) paired with Sea Bass Tiradito (Amarillo Chile, Leche de Tigre, Fresno Chile, Sweet Potato, Cilantro and Lemon Oil)
- Don Julio 70 Reposado paired with Burrata (Roasted Mushrooms, Huitlacoche Tapenade, Baby Heirloom Tomato Confit, Frisée)
- Don Julio Reposado paired with Shaved Rib Eye (Sautéed Shishito Peppers and Onions)
- Don Julio Añejo paired with Corvina Sea Bass ‘Talla’ (Smokey Guajillo Rob, Refried Beans, Radish, Carrot, Red Onion)
- Don Julio 1942 paired with Postre de Don Julio (Tequila Poached Pineapple, Pilancillo, Orange, Jalapeño Syrup, Lime Ice Cream)