|Her Holiness Sai Maa|
Spiritual master and humanitarian, Sai Maa, the first female Jagadguru (highest ranking “guru”) in nearly three centuries, will travel to San Diego in February for a 3-day speaking event on wisdom and enlightenment. This is a rare opportunity for San Diegans to see and meet Her Holiness, as this is Sai Maa’s only West Coast appearance scheduled for 2016 (and one of only two U.S. appearances), an event that is expected to draw crowds from around the world.
Sai Maa (“Sigh-Ma”) will visit San Diego on February 12-14. Held at the Hilton Del Mar, “Wisdom and Enlightenment: A Valentine’s Weekend with Sai Maa” will showcase Sai Maa’s unique fusion of Eastern spiritual wisdom, Western therapeutic knowledge and energy mastery.
Sai Maa is the first woman in the 2,700 years of the Vishnuswami lineage to be given the esteemed title of Jagadguru, the highest title in the Vedic tradition of India, bestowed upon Sai Maa in recognition of her humanitarian service and spiritual mastery. Her life has been dedicated to uplifting humanity, which she does in two ways - first, through the Sai Maa Vishnu Shakti Trust that provides food, clothing, clean water and medical care to children and families and support to widows and orphans, and second, by touring the world to educate thousands on a wide range of spiritual, social and psychological topics.
“I am so delighted to accept the invitation to come to San Diego again. With the momentum of the quickly expanding community there we can move into even deeper levels of transformational work together," said Sai Maa. “My greatest desire is for people to know they are divine and to live as that divinity in daily life. Darshan and the weekend’s event is an opportunity to dive deeply within yourself and tap into your infinite potential which is expressed as love, wisdom and light. Attendees will receive energetic activations and teachings which will serve to create a life of profound inner fulfillment and joy.”
Sai Maa was born on the island of Mauritius, a country known for embracing all religions and spiritual traditions. She later moved to France and became certified in naturopathic, homeopathic and osteopathic therapies, and during this period became a devoted disciple of the highly revered spiritual leader and world teacher, Sathya Sai Baba.
During “Wisdom and Enlightenment: Valentine’s Weekend with Sai Maa” she will share teachings intended to empower others to discover and cultivate the love, wisdom and radiance inherent within them. The event schedule is as follows:
- Friday, Feb. 12 (7:30 to 9:30pm), Enlightened Conversations with Sai Maa ($25) - During this introductory evening, Sai Maa will discuss topics suggested by the audience, ranging from practices for overcoming life’s challenges, global transformation, parenting and relationships.
- Saturday, Feb. 13 (10am-3pm) Wisdom of the Soul with Sai Maa's Successors ($150) - Join Sai Maa's Successors, Lucinda Hanover and Adam Rizvi, in an expansive experience of your divine nature, your inner wisdom and your boundless joy.Experience the unconditional love of an authentic enlightened master. Gain a deeper awareness of your own divine nature.
- Saturday, Feb. 13 (3-4:30pm) Vegetarian Buffet at Hilton San Diego ($25) - Nourish your body and soul with a delicious vegetarian meal prior to Darshan with Sai Maa.
- Saturday, Feb. 13 (5pm until complete) Darshan with Sai Maa (complimentary) - During Darshan, guests will receive the blessings and grace of enlightenment. A traditional practice in India, Darshan is a direct transmission of divine energy from a spiritual master, which brings one into communion with his or her divine essence. In this intimate experience, unique to each one, guests will be gifted with a healing grace intended to advance a person’s spiritual awakening.
- Sunday, Feb. 14 (10am to 3pm) Enlightened Heart with Sai Maa and Teachers ($275) - Join Sai Maa and Sai Maa's Successors, Lucinda Hanover and Adam Rizvi, as we enter the divine energetic matrix of love consciously, instantly, and expand love throughout our lives.