A delicious salad delivery company has launched in San Diego. We tried out Farmer's Fix this week and were beyond impressed with the scrumptious and filling meals we were provided at such a reasonable price. Get your first order of scrumptious salads delivered with 25% savings by inputting coupon code SDVILLE at checkout.
With a hectic day-to-day schedule, it can be all too easy to skip meals or resort to ordering a last minute, and probably unhealthy meal. Farmer’s Fix is a new San Diego salad delivery company that is making it convenient to eat healthy by delivering locally sourced ready-to-eat salads right to your doorstep at home or the office.
Farmer’s Fix offers weekly subscriptions of delicious and nutritious salads delivered directly to homes or offices. The salads are handmade in small batches every week using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Each salad is $10 and delivered weekly to customers’ doorsteps in reusable insulated bags with icepacks, staying fresh regardless of whether they are home to receive it. There is zero commitment and participants can cancel or pause their subscription at any time. We have teamed up with Farmer's Fix to get SanDiegoVille readers a deep 25% discount on their first order by entering promo code SDVILLE at checkout!
With Farmer’s Fix’s easy subscription model, simply set up an account online and select the amount and types of salads desired. There is the option to easily change the order each week, skip a week or change the amount delivered. Farmer’s Fix eliminates the hassle and expense of ordering food last minute or the time spent traveling to the grocery store and preparing meals. Farmer’s Fix salads come packaged ready-to-eat in 24-ounce bowls packed with greens, grains like lentils, farro, quinoa and forbidden rice, and with flavorful dressings like smoky pomegranate dressing and chipotle lime. Consuming is as simple as grabbing one out of the fridge.
The current menu consists of the following salads:
· Sultan Kale: Baby kale, farro, fennel, apple, snow pea, sultana raisin, walnut, parmesan cheese
· Pearl Couscous: Spinach, couscous, cherry tomato, slivered almond, red bell pepper, feta, scallion, mint
· Thai Forbidden Rice: Baby kale, forbidden rice, snap peas, yellow bell pepper, honey roasted peanut, bean sprout, scallion
· Kalefornia Dreamin’: Baby kale, red bell pepper, granny smith apple, dried cranberry, queso fresco, honey roasted peanut, red onion
· Provencal Lentil: Arugula, castelvetrano olives, celery, feta, organic lentils du Puy, mint, pistachio, shallot
· Quetzalcoatl Quinoa: Cherry tomato, cucumber, mint, parsley, yellow bell pepper, red organic quinoa
· Autumn Baby Spinach: Apple, cranberry, fennel, roasted pecan, red bell pepper, shallot, spinach, yellow bell pepper
· Chopped Chinese: Carrot, celery, red bell pepper, red onion, scallion, sesame stick, snap pea, spring mix
· Farro Vegetable: Almond, arugula, celery, organic farro, feta cheese, kalamata olive, red bell pepper, scallion
· Field and Garden: Carrot, castelvetrano olive, corn, farro, pistachio, scallion, spinach, yellow bell pepper
· Greek: Arugula, chickpea, European cucumber, feta cheese, kalamata olive, parsley, pepperoncini, pistachio, red bell pepper, red onion
· Mediterranean: Cherry tomato, European cucumber, farro, mint, parsley, poblano pepper, red onion, yellow bell pepper
· Southwest: Cherry tomato, cilantro, corn, poblano pepper, quinoa, red onion, spring mix, sunflower seed
· Tarragon Lentil: Castelvetrano olive, organic lentils du Puy, parmesan, shallot, spinach, tarragon, walnut, yellow bell pepper
To learn more about Farmer’s Fix and to place your order, visit myfarmersfix.com.