|Chef Gregory Chavez of Leroy's|
Chef Chavez of Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge is bringing us autumn and winter's best with two harvest dinners set to be held on Wednesday, November 28th and Tuesday, December 11th. Known for his worldly comfort food, Chef Chavez will entice guests with ingredients such as puy lentils, quail, boudin blanc, buckwheat polenta and black truffles.
Below you can find all the details on Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge's Autumn and Winter Harvest Dinner. For more information visit Leroy's online at www.leroyskitchenandlounge.com or give them a call at (619) 437-6087. Leroy's Kitchen is located at 1015 Orange Avenue in Coronado.
Wednesday, November 28th at 7pm
$60/pp - includes wine pairings
Featuring produce from Crow's Pass Farm and meet and greets with the farm’s owners and Chef Gregory Chavez. The following menu options will be available:
- Tahitian Squash Gnocchi with Spring Hill Goat cheese/Peppercress and paired with 2011 Novy, Blanc de Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley Oregon
- Crispy Skin Local Sablefish with Puy Lentils/Fuyu Persimmon, Apple Salad and paired with 2010 La Follette, North Coast Pinot Noir
- California Quail Two ways with Pomegranate Gastrique, Dyno Kale and paired with 2011 Siduri Russian River Pinot Noir
- Brandt Hanger Steak with Creamed Bordeaux Spinach/glazed Young Carrot/Trumpet Mushroom and paired with Failla Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- Ricotta Cannoli with Citrus Salad and paired with 2010 Foxen Santa Maria Valley Pinot Noir
Winter Harvest Dinner
Tuesday, December 11th at 6:30pm
$45/pp – includes beer pairings
December’s harvest dinner will feature heart comfort fare and will be paired with seasonal ales from the finest breweries, including Oregon, Anderson Valley and, wait for it, San Diego. The following menu options will be available:
- Boudin Blanc with Crows Pass Apple, Persimmon, Calcot Onion Puree and the Beer pairing of Lost Abbey Gift of the Magi
- Walnut and Sage Cannelloni with Parmigiano Reggiano Bechamel and the Beer pairing of Deschutes Jubelale
- Sweet Garlic Roasted Brant Beef Hanger Steak with Buckwheat Polenta, Black Truffle, Porcini Mushroom and the Beer pairing of Port Brewing Santa's Little Helper
- Toasted Almond Souffle with Poached Pear, Chantilly Cream and the Beer pairing of Anderson Valley Winter Solstice
Stay tuned to SanDiegoVille for more information on these fantastic dinner events, including potential recap coverage if we attend!