KAABOO Del Mar will return to the world-famous Del Mar Racetrack & Fairgrounds with gusto. From September 16-18, guests will partake in the ultimate weekend escape for the sophisticated concert-goer looking for a fully immersive experience without the rough qualities of a traditional outdoor culture and arts festival. KAABOO combines a diverse mix of music, prime culinary offerings, the very best craft libations, visually inspiring contemporary art exhibitions, unrivaled comedians and all of the indulgent amenities you could hope for, all in one place. In other words, it’s the perfect three-day “mix-perience.” In celebration of the release of this year's "Humor Me" lineup, we are raffling off 2 HANG LOOSE 3-day passes for one lucky winner!
- The Cast of Silicon Valley (Including: T.J. Miller, Kumail Nanjiani, Thomas Middleditch, Jimmy O. Yang) – Partially inspired by co-creator Mike Judge's experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the 1980s, this comedy series follows the misadventures of introverted computer programmer Richard and his brainy friends as they attempt to strike it rich in a high-tech gold rush.
- Dana Carvey – One of SNL's most talented alumni, comedian Dana Carvey reigned supreme during his six-season run creating some of the show's most memorable characters, including "Church Lady", "Garth" of Wayne & Garth fame, Grumpy Old Man and bodybuilding "Hans" of Hans & Franz notoriety.
- David Cross – Veteran stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and voice artist, known primarily for his standup work, the HBO sketch comedy series ‘Mr. Show’, and his role as Tobias Fünke in the sitcom ‘Arrested Development’.
- Darrell Hammond – A long time ‘Saturday Night Live’ cast member from 1995 to 2009, the longest tenure of any SNL cast member, Hammond was one of the sketch TV show's strongest and funniest performers.
- Jeff Ross – As a stand-up comic, Jeff Ross has appeared on dozens of TV shows including Late Show with David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Real Time with Bill Maher. His blistering performances at celebrity roasts for the likes of Hugh M. Hefner, Donald Trump, Jerry Stiller, Drew Carey and Rob Reiner, inspired New York Magazine to crown him The Meanest Man in Comedy.
- Janeane Garofalo – Garofalo began her career as a stand-up comedian and became a cast member on the ‘Ben Stiller Show’, ‘The Larry Sanders Show’, and ‘Saturday Night Live’. She has also appeared in more than 50 movies including ‘The Truth about Cats and Dogs’, ‘Wet Hot American Summer’, ‘Reality Bites’ and ‘The Independent’.
- Doug Benson – A longtime comedian and actor who has appeared on ‘Comedy Central Presents’, ‘Best Week Ever’ and was a contestant on ‘Last Comic Standing’ in the show's fifth season.
- Garfunkel and Oates – A popular comedy–folk duo from Los Angeles, CA, consisting of actress–songwriters Riki Lindhome and Kate Micucci. The band name is derived from "two famous rock-and-roll second bananas", Art Garfunkel and John Oates.
- Natasha Leggero – As a long time stand-up comic, Natasha has made appearances on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Last Call with Carson Daly, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and she has appeared on multiple Comedy Central stand-up programs. She currently stars alongside Riki Lindhome in the Comedy Central series ‘Another Period’.
- Brian Posehn – A well-known actor, voice actor, musician, writer, and comedian, known for his roles as Jim Kuback on The WB's ‘Mission Hill’ and Brian Spukowski on Comedy Central's ‘The Sarah Silverman Program’.
- Puddles Pity Party – "Big" Mike Geier, otherwise known as Puddles the Clown co-founded Puddles Pity Party with his wife, Shannon Newton as the chimp-girl Monkey Zuma. Puddles Pity Party is best known for appearing in several viral videos on YouTube since 2013, most notably with Scott Bradlee's ‘Postmodern Jukebox’. As Puddles, Geier is noted for his distinctive whiteface clown costume as well as his unusually tall height of 6’’8’.
- Taylor Williamson’s Homegrown Showcase – Popular comedian and actor known for finishing as the runner-up on the eighth season of America's Got Talent and as a semi-finalist on Last Comic Standing. He was the youngest comedian to ever perform on ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ and has performed at the prestigious ‘Just for Laughs Comedy Festival’ in Montreal, Canada.
Previously announced comedian Rachel Bloom has unfortunately withdrawn from the KAABOO 2016 lineup. Coming off the heels of a Golden Globe winning successful year, she has obligations she must fulfill at the upcoming Emmy Awards, falling on the same weekend.
3-day passes to KAABOO Del Mar are on-sale now, and additional news is soon to come. The complete line-up of music will be announced in April 2016. Contemporary art, food and more set to roll-out starting in the early Summer.
For more information and to purchase passes, visit kaaboodelmar.com.